Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry Late Christmas!

Merry (late) Christmas to all! I meant to write this post on Saturday, but then lack of motivation got in the way...^_^ Pretty much all my Christmas gifts were art supplies (of course), including two six-sets of Copic Sketch markers...which made me really, really happy ^_^ So here's some stuff I did with said new art supplies.

Tangles used: Paradox
Paradox in spirals, done with Staetdler Triplus Fineliners in Olive Green, Gray, Van Dyke Brown, and Magenta (I think.)



Tangles used: N'zeppel, Weave, C-Stem, Tipple
Tangles done with a Zebra Disposable Brush Pen - Super Fine. Color added with Akashiya Sai brush pens.


Tangles used: African Artist, Cadent, Mooka, Zinger, Antidots, Beadlines
Uni-Ball Signo Broad - White. It works better on smoother paper, but I think the Gelly Roll works better on the official tiles.




I started on this one by taking my black Copic, closing my eyes, and scribbling. It's not done yet, as you can probably tell ^_^



Tangles used: Drupe. Also not finished.
A random Copic background with some tangles that ideally will grow up to be a monotangle of Drupe. I've set myself another challenge to try and do monotangles of all the official tangles that have online instructions - and after this summer all of the others too, since I signed up for CZT Seminar 24! So excited ^_^ I actually did sign up a while ago, but never got around to sharing it. Now you know ^_^ There aren't any CZTs in my city, so I'm looking forward to being able to spread Zentangle a little more.

Enjoy and be inspired! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. All very nice, I especially like the last two "in progress" works. Happy new year and keep tangling :)

    ReplyDelete