Sunday, April 26, 2015

Tangleation Vocation #9: Pokeroot by Zentangle

I finally got my hands on some color Microns! Yay! As expected, they're fabulous...although my color shading really could use some work ^_^ This was the first thing I did with them - a Bijou tile featuring a fairly simple tangleation of Chocobox.

Tangles used: Chocobox, Opus, Msst

Moving on, the tangle to play with this week is Pokeroot, one of my favorite official Zentangle patterns alongside Pokeleaf, Mooka, and Opus. Enjoy and be inspired! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your choco box tangleation Daniel. Your tile looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I finally had time to sit down and do your challenge today! Whew...it was fun and of course I am looking forward to your next tangle-ation vocation. Thanks for another challenge to keep me trying new things.

    ReplyDelete