Sunday, March 1, 2015

Tangleation Vocation #2: Birds on a Wire by Mary Kissel

So, I got a grand total of 0 entries on my last "Tangleation Vocation"...but I sure had fun, so this is a success. This week your (my?) challenge is to come up with some tangleations of Mary Kissel's tangle "Birds on a Wire." Instructions are here. And as I promised, here is my attempt at tangleations of "Star Map" by Suzanne McNeill from last week's challenge.
Yeah, I know, it's really hard to see...but hopefully you can figure it out anyways. ^_^


P.S. I just have a normal membership on Linky, so I can only have 1 active one at a time...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,
    I just found your challenge through Genevieve Crab's weekly Roundup. Using tanglations is a great way to free up your creative self. I love what you have done with star map.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too just found you challenge from Genevieve's post. I love this idea as I too rarely use tangleations unless it is to embrace some sort of mistake and run with it. I blog with a friend and we just launched our own challenge this week if you'd like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete