Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Zenuari

Anoeska at CreAnoes has given us a prompt for every single day of January - awesome for me, since I generally need some inspiration to start tangling and the Diva only posts once a week. Here are the responses I've done so far - I'm really far behind because the only time I have to tangle is weekends and that rare, rare day that I don't have homework ^_^

Day 1 - 2015
Tangles used: Fireworks

Tangles used: Florz
Day 2 - Stars
Tangles used: Auraknot
Day 3 - Official tangles only (this picture really doesn't do the shading justice)
Tangles used: Mooka, Flux, Printemps, Indy-Rella, Sez, Hollibaugh, Echoism
Day 4 - No strings
Tangles used: Annee, Fleur, Bellaposa, Slippy, Skein, All About V
Day 5 - Black-out
Tangles used: Flux, Tipple, Twist
Day 6 - Word(s)
Tangles used: Sand Swirl, Tipple
Day 7 - Duotangle
Tangles used: Bales, Currently unnamed new pattern

Hope you enjoy them ^_^ I also discovered / came up with a "string-y" tangleation of Punzel that I'll try and post later. 

2 comments:

  1. I just came across this post. RE: Day 4. You mention, Annie, Slippy, and Skein. Ive never heard of these. Where can they be found? Your tile is very nice. For Day 3 you mention Indy-rella also. Haven't heard of that one either. You combine things so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^_^ On Day 4, all of the tangles except All About V can be found in Sandy Steen Bartholomew's Yoga For Your Brain, although I believe she's posted steps for Annee somewhere on her blog (BeezInTheBelfry, if you didn't know). As for Indy-Rella, it's an official Zentangle pattern. If you search it on tanglepatterns.com, you should be able to find the video where it's shown.

      Delete